Golf

Mini Golf

One of my favourite forms of golf is mini golf. It is accessible, easy to play regardless of skill level, but can still be competitive if you go with the right crowd. I love mini golfing. My wife and I go pretty often. What started as a date idea is now just a part of our lives. Here are a list of my top 3 favourite courses that we’ve played at.

19 Greens (West Kelowna, BC): This course is right on the Okanagan lake in West Kelowna, BC. They have a classic mini golf course with the brick barriers and turf, but they also have a course that is with real grass and feels more like a golf course. The greens are kept in perfect condition and it is good practice for a real golf course. Best mini golf with the best views.

Savage Creek (Richmond, BC): This is another mini golf course that features real grass greens. You putt over small streams, around ponds, and much more. It’s very well kept and the greens feel better than some golf courses. 10/10 recommend.

Scandia (Kelowna, BC): Scandia has a big arcade, batting cages, go-kart racing, and indoor and outdoor mini golf. Both courses are fun in their own ways. The indoor mini golf is jungle themed and the outdoor course features rivers, ponds, flowers, fountains, and bridges. Both are very well kept up and are fun to play. They aren’t super difficult. They both give the opportunity to win a free game of golf if you get a hole in one on the 18th hole.