Golf

YouTube Golf Content

The place I have found the most inspiration, advice, and overall golf content is on YouTube. I’m going to take you on a journey through the golf channels I spend the most time on, the ones I find the most helpful, and the ones that I watch just for fun.

Good Good are a group of friends who post videos of them doing challenges, competing against each other, and creating their own fun ways to play golf. They also have a channel called Good Good Labs where they break down proper swings, techniques, and go over general golf tips. When I’m looking for advice on how to improve I head to Good Good Labs. When I’m eating a bowl of chips and want to watch some golf content I head to their main channel. They also post videos of them playing with college golfers, high school golfers, and pro golfers to see how they match up. Below is a video of them playing a game called Knock Out. They compete one on one until one person is the winner.

Rick Shiels Golf is a channel dedicated to helping people improve at golf. Rick Shiels is an ex-professional golfer who posts helpful videos on how to improve. He posts videos of him trying out new clubs, testing golf equipment, and even has professionals come on his channel to talk and play golf with him. He also does challenges on difficult courses and random other golf related videos. His videos are a mix between tips, tricks, and challenges. If you are looking to get into golf and need some helpful tips that come in the from of interesting challenges, subscribe to Rick Shiels Golf.

Dude Perfect are a group of friends who started off by creating trick shot videos and uploading them to YouTube. What began as a fun pass time has evolved into one of the most popular channels with over 57 million subscribers. They go on tour, have their own show, create trick shot videos, and much more. I started watching their videos in middle school and still watch them to this day. They have some fun golf related content on their account. Their golf videos are less about improving and more about having fun and winning challenges. The video below is an All Sports Golf Battle. They take on a real golf course but must use a different sport for each shot. You can see Tyler teeing off with a baseball and bat in the video preview.

All Sports Golf Battle